Simulator Qualification & Test Documentation Specialist
Description du poste
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
TRU Simulation + Training Inc., a Textron Inc. company delivers innovative high-fidelity aviation simulation and training solutions to the commercial and military markets while providing superior technical support and customer service. TRU Simulation + Training lines of business include Air Transport Simulation, Business & Military Simulation, Mission & Maintenance Training, and Training Centers & Services. Headquartered in Goose Creek, SC (Charleston), TRU Simulation + Training has locations near Tampa, Florida, Montreal Quebec, Canada, and San Diego, CA.
Under the authority of the Manager, FSTD Qualification, the Simulator Qualification & Test Documentation Specialist will be responsible for developing and checking qualfication test procedures and documentation for all levels of Flight Simulation Training Devices.
- Develop and check Qualification Test Guide (QTG) tests to assess the performance of the simulated aerodynamic, ground handling, flight controls, and power plant models against flight test or other validation data;
- Ensure the developed tests produce results that are within the qualification requirements;
- Support acceptance and qualification of the Flight Simulation Training Device, both in-plant and at customer site;
- Evaluate aircraft performance, including flight dynamics and related aircraft systems (i.e. flight controls, landing gear, engines, etc.).
- 3-5 years relevant experience would be an asset (quality assurance and acceptance of complex technical platforms such as aircraft or military systems), allowing the ability to master technical documentation related to Qualification Test Guides for simulation training platforms;
- Knowledge of aircraft flight dynamics and/or familiarity with C++ would be an asset
- Good technical writing skills in English
- Attention to detail, thoroughness
- Ability to travel internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field would be an asset
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?