2017 Software Configuration Specialist (Entry Level)
Description du poste
- Implement configuration control of all software on a FSTD post production through the preparation and installation of initial software loads from agreed aircraft type or product templates.
- Customize these loads to support required configuration for internal and customer testing and acceptance phases.
- Support acceptance testing of FSTDs (usually with a type rated pilot or engineer) using approved configuration control and test procedures.
- Investigate and resolve software anomalies found during testing and co-ordinate support from Engineering Department resources as required.
- Support customers during their evaluation of FSTDs in plant and when necessary at the client site upon delivery.
- Co-ordinate updates to template baselines with engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in aeronautics related discipline.
- Proficient in C++ and computer operating systems (Windows, QNX, Linux).
- Avionics and aircraft systems knowledge in multi-engine (jet or turboprop) commercial transport category fixed wing aircraft is very desirable.
- Must work well in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer service or customer acceptance experience would be an asset.
- Thorough command of the English language (oral and written). Preferably a second language at conversational level.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
- Must be autonomous, methodical and structured.
Click on the following link to apply;
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?