Description du poste
We currently have multiple full-time and contract positions available on day, evening and night shifts fin the Dorval area.
In your role, you will:
- Write and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other engineering documents
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments
- Keep abreast of best ways to enhance assembly and manufacturing strategies and participate in research and development projects
- Main deliverables are done by computer. They encompass investigation and analysis from the production line and parts manufacturing equipment.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a technical college or university degree and/or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad ans Enovia
- You can work with Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, and SAP
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgement
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?