Warranty Project Manager
Description du poste
WARRANTY PROJECT MANAGER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TROQ-CAED01682695
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, you will provide support to projects for investigation, troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues. You will evaluate and confirm relevancy of issues toward warranty coverage and determine accountability of issue resolution between E&M, Partners, Maintainer or Operator, based on technical evidence available. You shall assure adequate documentation of issue and resolution process to facilitate troubleshooting, resolution and analysis, to include Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data exploitation. Also you shall assure prompt, effective and cost efficient containment to minimize impact of emerging issues to all concerned and you shall liaise with partners, suppliers, sister division’s representatives and Center of Competence/Region engineers to assure resolution and best compromise.
In your role you will:
- Lead resolution of issues to closure, while providing enough data for FRACAS exploitation;
- Prevent premature failures and achieve rapid reliability growth by positive action with O&M and moving FRACAS observation to positive and proactive actions;
- Develop issue containments, best practice and benchmark worthy data;
- Assure compliance to standards and liaise with authorities, partners, suppliers, CoC as required;
- Provide status and transparence on warranty activities, key issues and develop work around;
- Field Data Analysis, reporting and feedback;
- Implement and enforce HSE requirements on site with the support of HSE team representatives;
- Support to Product Introduction governance, bids, other Product Introduction activities.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or business;
- You have five (5) years of relevant experience;
- You own sound understanding of concepts and procedures in own discipline and a good knowledge in related disciplines;
- You use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to recommend improvement of products, services and technical processes within own and related teams;
- You can work independently through the application of acquired knowledge, precedent and judgment based upon standard procedures;
- You are able to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members;
- You can solve complex problems and analyze possible solutions using technical experience and judgement;
- You are able to demonstrate sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Comfortable with computers/diagnostics.
- Hands on technician experience.
- Some travel required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.05.2018, 9:06:09 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical, Program Manager, Manager, Engineering, Technology, Management
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?