Description du poste
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, and propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world, our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment. For further information on Bombardier please visit our website at www.bombardier.com
Get your career on track
For over thirty years Bombardier has been successfully doing business providing operations and maintenance services to transit systems across North America. We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Technicians in Edmonton.
If you are passionate about winning and have a results driven attitude,
If customer service is your first priority and you are challenged by a multi-tasking environment,
If you possess the ability to work in an operational setting with tight deadlines, then...
Bombardier is the place for you!
The Vehicle Technician shall provide field support for installation, test, commissioning, modifications, repairs, operation, and/or maintenance of equipment. Provide technical expertise to subcontractors, project team members and less experienced personnel. Responsible for troubleshooting of equipment and operating portable test equipment, testing devices and special tools towards execution of support activities. The Vehicle Technician ensures and respects HSE rules to execute all requested activities safely. The Vehicle Technician shall ensure all information, equipment and parts are available and prepared, to ensure efficient execution.
- Performs a variety of assignments such as replacement of failed parts or equipment, test, operation and maintenance of equipment
- Perform site testing on the vehicle under the supervision of Commissioning specialist, record the test output and complete the test report.
- Record and report the incidents of electromechanical equipment/subsystem failures and perform preliminary trouble shooting; contact engineering or supplier for solution if necessary.
- Report any damage or shortage of parts/tools to the logistic department in order to request replacement part or order spares and/or consumables, tools etc.
- Based on instruction from engineering and/or supplier, design test/investigation methods and set up test; report test results to engineering and/or supplier to improve design/product quality.
- Supports recovery of the train and be responsible for the access permit.
- Implement work orders assigned; reports immediately any deviation, incident, failure in BT certified tool(s) (Maximo etc.)
- Document results of investigations and execution in the BT Certified tool(s)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technician degree (electrical, mechanical, device design & application etc.).
- Strong aptitude to troubleshoot electromechanical systems with embedded software
Relevant experience required
- 5-8 years solid hand-on experience on electro-mechanical system
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Mid-level power application knowledge across industries
- Knowledge of Technician Operation Standard
- Effective technical communication/reporting both orally and in writing
- Safety awareness in electro-mechanical environment
Job: Way Maintenance
Primary Location: CA-AB-Edmonton
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.04.2018, 6:43:51 PM
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Embedded, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?