TORONTO - Field Service Mechanic - Structure
Description du poste
re you a demonstrably skilled aircraft structure mechanic with experience in the aerospace industry? The Vartan Aviation Group is an aircraft product support provider for all the big names in the aerospace industry and we are hiring Aircraft Structure mechanics for our operation in Toronto, Ontario.
We are looking for employees with demonstrable mechanical aptitude to work at our Toronto location, where we provide support to Bombardier and its suppliers. The job entails work on Structural / Composite rework and repair under engineering guidance.
If the following profile sounds like something you're interested in, and you meet the below requirements, please send your resume in PDF format ONLY.
Typical tasks to be performed for structure:
- Repair composite / metal structure of aircraft according to specifications.
- Remove and reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or fastening, using rivet gun, bucking bar, squeeze, cleco, clamps, wrenches and other common tools.
- Read work orders, blueprints and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations.
- Locate and mark dimension from the reference line on defective or replacement parts, using templates, calibrated measuring tools.
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials.
- Repair defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, drills and grinders.
- Remove and install fastener (Hi-lok, Hi-lite), collars and rivets
- Implement modifications as per provided work instructions and blue prints
- Drilling of different materials such as composites, aluminum and titanium
- Composite repairs such as potting, plugging and surface repairs
- Application of various adhesive and sealants
- 2 years of recent structure / aircraft Interior experience and equivalent school certificates
- Open availability when it comes to shifts
- Open availability to travelling
- Open to working OT
- Able to pass background checks
- Able to pass drug tests
- Clean driving record
- Able to Communicate and correspond both orally and in writing with suppliers and customers in a polite and professional manner
- Be reliable and able to work independently and/or with a team
- Health/dental/life insurance eligibility within 90 days of start date
- Retirement plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Overtime & holiday pay
- Opportunity to travel
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?