Technical Publications Administrator
Description du poste
Reporting to the Customer Services Media Manager, the Technical Publications Administrator will be responsible for the management and production of all Technical Publications. The main tasks are:
Acts as the primary interface between the Technical Publications Service and TRU’s departments such as Engineering and Product Support.
Directs all aspects of the publication process through final deliveries and customer acceptance.
Responsible for establishing priorities and reporting on program performance.
Perform and/or supervise the validation activities of data authored in Simplified Technical English for inclusion in the publications
Supervise the proper use a content management system including a relational database for XML/SGML object storage and re-use
Ensures customer change requests and engineering changes are incorporated into the publications.
Coordinate the production of technical illustrations for inclusion in publications
Responsible for developing quality control procedures to promote and maintain consistently high quality technical publications.
Act as the Quality Control Representative for the department.
Review of documents being worked on in-house or by vendors (if applicable)
Participate in the design, customization and implementation of strong authoring, coordination and display tools
Create and/or revise standard operating processes
• College Degree in a related field and six (6) years of pertinent experience
• Experience with Simplified Technical English
• Experience with XML/SGML (S1000D preferred) using modern software
• Experience in writing aircraft technical manuals/documents to commercial standards
• Strong knowledge of the Technical Publications processes
• Experience interpreting engineering drawings and reports
• Very good oral and written communication skills
• Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft systems
• Ability to co-ordinate inter-departmental projects with minimal supervision
• Perfect knowledge of French and English
Any other combination of schooling and experience deemed equivalent may be considered.
Click on the link below to apply :
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?