Description du poste
- The software programmer will perform activities related to the effective development/implementation and maintenance of real-time software modules.
- The software programmer will need to gather all the requirements from the multiple departments and provide a design solution followed by a full software implementation.
- Develop and design software real-time modules to be installed on TRU simulators for different types of aircrafts.
- Maintain newly developed and legacy software modules on timely basis.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences.
• Able to build different versions of Linux kernels and resolve driver portability issues.
• Able to work with GDB debugger and analyze the core dumps.
• Demonstrated knowledge in cross compilers.
• At least 5 years of experience in software programming.
• At least 3 years of C++ programming experience.
• Demonstrated 3 years of experience working with Linux OS.
• At least 3 years of experience working with Eclipse.
• Able to resolve complex networking and concurrency issues.
• Demonstrated knowledge of QNX OS.
• Able to work both in a team and independently.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering customer-focused and results-based solutions with the ability to close out projects completely.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Click on the link below to apply :
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?