Description du poste
TRU Simulation + Training Inc., a Textron Inc. company delivers innovative high-fidelity aviation simulation and training solutions to the commercial and military markets while providing superior technical support and customer service. TRU Simulation + Training lines of business include Air Transport Simulation, Business & Military Simulation, Mission & Maintenance Training, and Training Centers & Services. Headquartered in Goose Creek, SC (Charleston), TRU Simulation + Training has locations near Tampa, Florida, Montreal Quebec, Canada, and San Diego, CA.
Reporting to the director of PM, the Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and following up on all project activities.
• Develop, track and maintain full scale project plans
• Manage, maintain and report on projects budgets
• Lead system requirements reviews, design reviews and project meetings with clients
• Manage project scope and maintain contract technical documents
• Track and report on supply chain, production and engineering progress schedule and cost
• Closely track and monitor initial advance sourcing/project definition activity
• Coordinate data collection and analysis efforts where required
• Coordinate with avionics and aircraft OEM data and parts vendors
• Present monthly project status reports (PMR) to senior management and to customers
• Manage customer expectations and communications in timely manner with respect to technical freezes
• Ensure timely submission of all project deliverables
• Track all contractual matters and maintain an exceptional project communications file
• Coordinate system integration milestones and facilitate between project teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Lead the customer acceptance testing process and achieve project sign off
• Coordinate the project delivery and installation phase through to the on-site acceptance and approval by the qualification authorities
• Manage customer expectations
• Manage project closure
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of educational background and experience.
• At least 5+ years in a project management role, project leader or project engineer role with coordination/team management responsibilities.
• Project time and cost tracking expertise.
• Excellent computer skills with an in depth knowledge of Project management tools, processes and techniques.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to maintain effective relationships with customers and peers.
• Exceptional planning and organizing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication abilities.
• Strong leadership, coordination and influence and accountability.
• Proactive risk and time management skills with the ability to focus on the big picture.
• PMP certification or working towards it.
• A good systems engineering and/or technical back ground within a software development environment.
• Experience in aviation and/or flight simulation industry, specifically with Airbus A350, A380 and/or Boeing B787 preferred.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?