Control Systems Engineering Specialist
Description du poste
• Design, maintain or troubleshoot various control systems on a variety of platforms.
• Interact with engineers, test pilots or customers that use the system for feedback and diagnoses of issues. Task may require tuning of controller gains.
• Understand and design aircraft systems that involve control systems and create supporting documentation.
• Be able to work with both software and hardware and the interaction between them.
• Engineering degree from a recognized university preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace engineering with an emphasis on control system theory. Master’s degree an asset.
• Working knowledge of C++. Knowledge of design patterns an asset.
• Must have working knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink.
• An understanding of flight dynamics and how an aircraft interacts with flight controls is an asset.
• Knowledge of Linux, Real-time computers and makefiles an asset.
• Great troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to work independently and take responsibilities.
• May be required to travel infrequently.
• Must be willing to work in the evenings or during the night when required.
• Must have an ability to manage deadlines.
Click on the following link to apply;
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?