2017 Aerodynamist (Entry Level)
Description du poste
• Model the performance of aircrafts in both the MATLAB/Simulink environment and a C++ real-time environment.
• Evaluate and implement data packages from OEM.
• Ensure that the designed performance model conforms to prescribed tolerances on required tests and can achieve simulator certification.
• Understand the dynamics of flight and implement feedback from pilots within the constraints of the tolerances.
• Possibility of environment, atmospheric and turbulence modelling.
• Produce supporting documentation.
• Engineering degree from a recognized university preferably in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering with an emphasis on aerodynamics. Master’s degree an asset.
• Working knowledge of C++.
• Working knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink.
• An understanding of flight dynamics and aerodynamics.
• Great troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to work independently and take responsibilities.
• Must have an ability to manage deadlines.
Click on the following link to apply ;
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?