Translation and Official Languages Specialist - Temporary - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- Support various internal teams
- Provide linguistic advisory to all major bilingual projects
- Develop and maintain Air Canada’s linguistic standards
- Support the successful delivery of translation services through the third-party service provider.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Air Canada and the translation service provider to ensure the corporation’s style and values are reflected through professional translation services, with expected timelines and quality.
- Monitor terminology database, create entries and revise the existing ones.
- Develop and implement linguistic tools for employees.
- Maintain a team spirit through the support of other Linguistic Affairs services, such as Language Testing and Language Training if required.
- Provide support to the implementation and the monitoring of the Linguistic Action Plan.
- Coordinate investigations and internal reviews, and maintain the linguistic complaint database.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively work, interact and resolve issues with people at all levels of the company and vendor organizations
- Ability to present ideas in an interesting, creative and positive fashion
- Highly motivated, autonomous
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; technically adept with all forms of electronic communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Translation or equivalent
- Experience as a translator, preferably developed within the airline industry
- Bilingual – must be able to read and speak English and French fluently
- 24/7 reachable
- Highly organized, analytical and logical
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Diplomacy and tact
- Good decision-making ability
- Self-discipline, proactive and positive thinking
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?