Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Consolidate monthly training requests.
- Confirm and organize the monthly schedule of training activities in collaboration with training providers
- Support the habilitation process and keep a register of certified trainers, monitor trainers' habilitation levels and prevent vulnerability of expertise
- Manage issues and incidents related to training activities and find solutions
- Create training agreements for external suppliers as well as performance bulletins
- Send the attendance sheets to be signed, to the trainers
- Keep the Supplier Guide up to date and ensure suppliers abide by it
- Maintain KPIs on incidents and their resolution delay, as well as customer response delay
- Improve shared processes and tools with other members of the coordination team
- Perform data entries as required in the LMS to maintain employee records to date
- Perform administrative tasks related to training such as managing supplier access cards
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in logistic/coordination
- You have knowledge with MS Office suite: Excel (Intermediate to advanced), Word (Intermediate), PowerPoint (Intermediate) and SAP is an asset
- You have great communication skills and strong ability to handle sensitive/complex situations
- You can manage various projects and mandates, collaborate and work in a team
- You work independently, meet deadlines and quickly and efficiently respond to last minute requests
- You have a good analytic mind, you are well organized, disciplined and detail-oriented
- You are motivated by results and are recognized for your ease with multitasking and work under pressure
- You have a very good command of the French language (spoken and written) and are fluent in both oral and written English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.06.2018, 10:33:16 AM
Job Segment: Training, ERP, SAP, Aerospace, Operations, Technology, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?