Director of Marketing - Montreal, Qc
Description du poste
Location: Montreal, QC
Top Aces is the exclusive supplier of combat airborne training services to the Canadian Forces. We provide joint terminal attack controller training to Canadian special operations and ground forces, Red Air and electronic attack training to CF-18 aircrew and navy, as well as live-fire target practice to the Canadian military. Top Aces' integrated logistics, maintenance and engineering solutions ensure that the Canadian Forces receives the level of support they require to achieve their objectives. Experience Matters.
The Director, Marketing will be primarily responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing communications plans to create the market for the company’s services and to support the team’s business development activities:
- Develop the annual Marketing Plan based on corporate objectives and Tier 1 opportunities
- Provide strategic level marketing & communications plans for the companies services
- Assist the CCO & COO’s Government relations campaign in Tier 1 countries
- Develop external marketing campaigns in coordination with Corporate Communications
- Assist Capture Managers develop communications plans for their opportunities once thru the Capture Gate
- Develop advertising, marketing materials, and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered
- Review marketing materials for adherence to Controlled Goods, Security and Arms Export regulations
- Manage the BD Marketing budget to achieve assigned goals and objectives. Track expenses against budget
- Manage company media profile (i.e. social media, trade press, forums) optimizing messaging for the timeframe best suited for the identified media.
- Brand custodianship:
- Work closely with teams to assure brand values and image are followed
- Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed by Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Event Management:
- Working with the Capture Managers, identify industry trade shows and/or events within the global market that would best promote an awareness of our specialty aviation services and achieve campaign marketing objectives
- Manage company participation in trade shows while ensuring employee representation offers a variety of expertise that is able to assess and respond to potential business opportunities
- With the BD team, research potential markets and recommend new targets, and service delivery models
Business Development Support:
- Monitor the generation of Business Intelligence and participate in the development of Competitive Analysis related to key business pursuits. Develop and maintain a network of media sources for the advancement and collection of competitive messaging.
- Participate in and be a contributing member in bid response team activities
- Monitor various media for developments in the area of Government & Commercial aviation market and distribute articles of interest
- Manage the registration of company business units with government entities such that the business units are able to pursue opportunities
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
You will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program:
Employees are responsible for:
- Working in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately.
to use personal protective equipment and clothing as directed by the employer
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent discipline. MBA an asset
- A proven track record of success within a similar marketing, business development or communications role
- Strong “Customer First” focus with an emphasis on quality, detail oriented and relationship management
- A familiarity with government tender processes and complex proposals
- Aviation and/or Defence industry experience an asset
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills with a high level of initiative
- Ability to resolve and prioritize issues in a timely manner while working in a group situation
- A polished professional with strong oral and written communication skills, both English and French
- Ability to perform all work with strong and visible support of our Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity
- Strong technical skills – Microsoft Office Suite, various media development suites and applications
- Travel is required for trade show and media days
- Position requires Controlled Goods Clearance and Level 2 Secret Clearance
Top Aces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?