Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Permanent - Bagotville, QC
Description du poste
Location: Bagotville, Quebec
Top Aces is the exclusive supplier of combat airborne training services to the Canadian Forces. We provide joint terminal attack controller training to Canadian special operations and ground forces, Red Air and electronic attack training to CF-18 aircrew and navy, as well as live-fire target practice to the Canadian military. Top Aces' integrated logistics, maintenance and engineering solutions ensure that the Canadian Forces receives the level of support they require to achieve their objectives. Experience Matters
AMTs will work as part of a crew performing duties as assigned by their Lead. Primary responsibilities include.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that Top Aces record of your personal training & qualification is current and accurate and that all assigned tasks fall within qualified competencies. Make clear to the Lead if this is not the case
- Ensure the work accomplished on any aircraft or component is in compliance with applicable manufacturer’s recommended standards, Canadian Aviation Regulations and company policies and procedures
- Ensure inspection, troubleshooting, repair, overhaul or replacement of parts is done in accordance with approved Manuals and procedures
- Perform required work on engines (inspection, troubleshooting, repairs, control, etc.)
- Complete independent inspections
- Maintain work reports in order to be able to know the progress of work at any time
- Ensure the maintenance of the test bench and its equipment
- Check the quality and quantity of fuel before each test, and the condition of facilities
- Carry out checks and repairs of engine accessories, such as separate injectors, enhancers, command dumps valves, etc.
- Repair the modules to the extent of the working capacity in place
- Verify inventory availability and order supplies
- Perform receiving inspections when authorized as per company policies and procedures
- Support Top Aces safety programs and Quality Management System
- Perform basic supply chain entries in Aircraft Maintenance System (AMS) when required
- Attend training courses to ensure continued qualifications
- Participate in improving workspace and working conditions
- Monitor the general condition of the workplace, and safety equipment
- Ensure snow is removed from installations
- Assist in the on-the job training and instruction of personnel as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
As an employee, you will have the following responsibilities in order to comply with the company's Occupational Health and Safety program:
- Working in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety acts and regulations
- Following safe work practices and procedures and using safeguards and personal protective equipment
- Reporting hazards (such as unsafe situations and activities) to their supervisor immediately.
to use personal protective equipment and clothing as directed by the employer
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Transport Canada Accepted Aircraft Maintenance Training course or an Accredited Course
- Experience in aircraft engine maintenance is preferred, knowledge in turbo-jet engines an asset
- Team player, but able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Work on complex assignments requiring considerable judgment, initiative and technical/specialized knowledge
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to speak French, functional in English language in order to read, understand and interpret manuals, policies and procedures. Bilingual an asset.
- High level of professionalism continuously shows courtesy and respect for team members
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and shift work according to flight operations
- May be required to work outdoors
- Travel may be required for the position
- International travel may also be required in this role
- Position requires Controlled Goods Clearance and Level 2 Secret Clearance
Top Aces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?