Warehouse Operator (Transport)
Description du poste
Warehouse Operator – Contract - Toronto
Duration: 1 to 3 months approx. (could be perm after)
Shift: 7AM to 3PM and 3PM to 11PM Monday through Friday (rotating two weeks at a time of each shift
• Responsible for the picking and completion of Dealer orders in a safe and timely manner.
• Responsible for the put-away of inbound material according to prescribed procedures while meeting benchmarks set by management and the company.
• Responsible for carrying out all responsibilities in a manner which is not only safe to the individual, but also safe to the environment he/she is working in.
• Ensure all orders are completed with quality as a constant objective while working towards zero errors.
• Participate in all Quality/Environmental programs.
• Collaborate with Logistics Lean Leadership to coordinate lean activities including but not limited to GEMBA, 5S, Problem Solving, Standardized Work and Kaizen activities.
• High School Diploma
• 3 to 6 months of related experience
• Ability to pass a basic skills test to include reading and mathematics.
• Required to be able to lift 70lbs.
• Required to work at heights up to 25 feet, on raised platform equipment
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?