Ville Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Adresse Toronto Island
Type de poste Contract
Description du poste
Job Duties and Tasks
- Installs units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- Bolts, screws, or rivets accessories to fasten, support, or hang components and subassemblies.
- Drills holes in structure and subassemblies, and attaches brackets, hinges, or clips to secure installation or to fasten subassemblies.
- Locates and marks reference points and holes for installation of parts and components, using jigs, templates, and measuring instruments.
- Inspects and tests installed units, parts, and equipment for fit, performance, and compliance with standards, using measuring instruments and test equipment.
- Positions and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint lines and index points.
- 2+ years experience in Aircraft assembly
- Certification or diploma in Aircraft assembly
- Familiar with Bombardier’s products (it’s an asset)
- Fluent in English
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?