Description du poste
The Technician has complete responsibility for the operation of the robotic painting system. This system consists of four work cells for application of primer and top coat to large landing gear components. This includes the following functions:
- Robotic program edits/updates to maximize productivity and product quality;
- Daily maintenance of robotic system and associated paint equipment;
- Creating written work instructions for robot operation and priming/painting sequences;
- Measuring finished product quality and production times; and
- All troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities for robotic painting system.
Required Experience and Skills
- Degree or Job Training in robotic systems, PLCs and programming;
- Strong computer skills, which may include CAD, CATIA, Solid Works, and ERPs systems;
- Solid mechanical and/or electrical knowledge;
- Work experience in automated manufacturing environment;
- Primer or Paint application of any kind is a plus;
- Familiarity with processing specifications or aerospace industry is a plus; and
- Strong communication skills required for regular customer, supplier and production floor interface.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?