Description du poste
We are looking for a Shipping/receiving Clerk to join our team. This a full-time temporary position.
The shipping and receiving clerk verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Package all product for shipping to customer or to be placed in inventory
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Interact with in-house system to print shipping documents as required and/or enter goods into inventory.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Receive inbound goods from carriers (as required)
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- High school diploma/GED preferred;
- Computer literacy required. Windows operating system, Internet explorer or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position;
- Foklift certification
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics;
- Capable of working in manufacturing environment;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?