Description du poste
The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving strategic quality initiatives while working directly with both internal and external customers. This position will drive systemic quality improvement. The Process Quality Engineer has the responsibility to identify opportunities and provide leadership to make quality a competitive advantage for the organization and its customers.
- Maintain and create indicators to monitor quality improvement process.
- Key role in customer audits, quality system audits, process product audits and effective corrective action closure.
- Identify and execute projects leading to standardization of inspection process and root cause analysis activities.
- Develops and maintains proactive quality requirements and quality focus attitude which translates customer quality needs in continuous quality process improvements.
- Create, review and update quality process documents (inspection procedures and work instructions) and other specific documents in compliance with customer requirements quality standard AS 9100 and other statutory/regulatory requirements related to the product.
- Works closely with the shop floor to support R.C.A. on internal/external issues
- Work cross functionally to facilitate containment/closure of non-conformances
- Track and monitor non-conformances data and participate in process improvements
Education & Other Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- A strong quality background in aerospace industry, familiarity with aerospace parts and assemblies, manufacturing (machining) and assembly processes.
- CPE/CQA certification with ASQ would be an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in aerospace and/or automotive quality control/quality assurance with progressively increasing level of responsibility and demonstrated leadership role.
- Experience and knowledge regarding structure assembly process related to machined aircraft components, sheet metal and aircraft assembly inspection requirements
- Previous experience with Quality Management System AS 9100 Rev C requirements and process / product audit.
- Previous MRB experience preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis and problem solving methodologies
- Superior ability to read and understand technical drawings – GD&T.
- Good decision making skills and ability to interact with cross functional teams.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated strong skills in leadership, initiative as well as teamwork, organized and able to work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to complete work on a fixed and demanding schedule and follow up on outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Excellent planning skills, problem solving ability, strong oral and written communication skills and strong computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Project Manager, Access and Visio a plus.
- Experience with composites.
- Maintain professionalism
- Ability to accomplish duties required effectively and efficiently.
- Keep Senior QA Manager well informed of daily operations.
- Ability to deal with added day to day issues and concerns.
- May initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process and quality/ environmental system.
- May identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality/ environmental system.
- May initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- May verify the implementation of solutions.
- May control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfied condition has been corrected
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?