Project Engineer (Construction)
Description du poste
Our client is a company specialized in designing and fabricating and installation of various metal and structural steel for the construction industry. We are assisting in the search for a Project Coordinator to join its their experienced team.
The candidate will work directly assisting project managers with the flow of information internally with the client, and to subcontractors. The coordinator must be a highly motivated team player and goal oriented individual that is willing to put the time and attention required to ensure the success of the projects.
- Assist the Project Managers in all functions and steps of the project management life cycle.- Assist in coordinating with the Production Managers for all shop drawings and fabrication
- Assist in coordinating with the Office Manager for all contract and project documentation
- Assist in coordinating all interactions with the General Contractor’s PM’s and foremen.
- Assist in coordinating installation and ensuring that projects are completed on time.
The candidate must:
- Have a good understanding of the construction industry and project management.
- Read and understand architectural and structural drawings.
- Have working knowledge and ability to understand AUTOCAD.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
It would be considered an asset if the candidate had the following skills:
- Proficient understanding of current practices, methods and materials in construction.
- Knowledge in building codes and standards in structural steel and miscellaneous metals.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to perform material take-offs and assist in estimations.
The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills. Bi-Lingual French/English.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
Post Secondary education and minimum 3 years experience in the construction industry.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?