Description du poste
This is a full time, permanent position as a production planner for our shop floor. Typical hours are 7am-4pm though these may change as management sees fit.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
• Issue and maintain commit dates to customers that require them.
• Identify production shortages
• Set the priorities for the assembly and machine work centers
• Compose charts, pivot tables
• Work with multiple sites expediting parts
• Assist with Capacity Planning programs.
• Create and distribute monthly/weekly/daily machine and ship schedules.
• Track and produce monthly on-time-delivery metric.
• Schedule and track rework issues.
• Assist in scrap process and any outside processing issues.
• Assist shipping with necessary customer order information and due dates.
• Assist inventory control with inventory or cycle count issues as well as router and work center tracking and accuracy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum - High School or GED
• Apics training
• Experience with MRP
• Associates degree in business or related area; or 3-5 years scheduling experience in manufacturing environment
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
• Technical Aptitude – competent in the use of Microsoft office and the ability to quickly use other work-related software
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations and to effectively multitask
Ability to sit for long periods of time
Walking and ability to put work-books/travelers together
Spend time in the factory as needed
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Ear protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes)
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?