Process Engineer (Heavy Industry)
Description du poste
We are looking for a Process Engineer to design, develop and research applications using electric heating elements.
As a team member you will work in a safety-first environment while enjoying competitive benefits, supportive co-workers, and interesting challenges to solve. You will grow through challenging work with diverse, talented people and by finding endless opportunities to learn and engage.
- Designs and develops new process heating systems.
- Tests existing systems in production.
- Analyses data and makes recommendations to management.
- Works collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff to create cost efficient designs.
- Liaises with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
- Manages projects within cost and time constrained environments.
- Understands and ensures compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Experienced in the application of electrical relevant codes and standards for North America and Europe.
- Liaises with Purchasing on equipment procurement.
- Writes computer software and test procedures.
- Ensures proper documentation of analyses and results.
- Supports installation, commissioning and start-up of equipment in the field.
- Education: University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5-7 years’ of industrial experience with instrumentation controls and process equipment
- Technical: experience with as many of the following is preferred: advanced process control (APC), programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Demonstrated ability to use software tools to prepare electrical drawings and schematics
- Demonstrated ability to perform design calculations for electrical and control systems
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make sound recommendations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?