Description du poste
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client has been growing at a rapid pace over the last few years. To sustain this rapid growth, we are now committed to increase our R&D team. Reporting to our Delegate Engineer, the Liaison Engineer has the responsibility and authority to perform Material Review Board (MRB) duties and provides Engineering support to all departments engaged in the design, development, publication, assembly, test, installation and repair of products. Working autonomously, the Staff Engineer raises the necessary documentation to overcome problem relating to Engineering specifications, concepts and integrity of design, quickly and efficiently.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate and analyze defects by referring to such technical documents as drawings, repair manuals and
customer specifications to collate all the information needed on whether to accept or reject a part that
does not comply with production standards.
- Design and analyze the disposition of repairs for structural non-conformances in a timely manner to
restore design integrity.
- Provide written instructions when required by Material Review policies to restore non-conforming parts
and assemblies to the originally designed product integrity and quality.
- Adhere to company material review board (MRB) and quality assurance (QA) procedures.
- Interact with inspectors, shop technicians, other engineering disciplines and management as required.
- Interpret Engineering drawing, specifications, policies and philosophies.
- Maintain close co-ordination with and fosters teamwork with all departments within the Company, in
particular, with Operations and Engineering.
- Investigate, analyzes and provides solutions for corrective action requests involving Engineering.
- Assist junior Liaison Engineering personnel assigned to his area.
- Carry out other assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum five years MRB experience in Liaison Engineering.
- Graduate of a recognized technical institute, college, or university, majoring in Engineering.
- Demonstrate solid proficiency working with SolidWorks and related modules.
- Aerospace design experience an asset.
- Competence in Basic Stress Analysis.
- Familiarity with working in an AS9100/ISO 9001 environment an asset
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, welding, thermoforming, riveting) an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?