Ville Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC, Canada
Type de poste Contract
Description du poste
- Support production and delivery daily operations;
- Understand and resolve aircraft structural and systems problems as well as provide technical support by answering Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) and Service Request for Product Support Actions (SRPSAs) raised by Quality Agents;
- Participate in projects that aim to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve financial performance;
- Work in close cooperation with other disciplines such as Systems, Stress, Thermodynamics, Materials & Processes, Propulsion, Environmental Control Systems, Logistics, Methods, Quality and Operations in order to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- You hold either a Bachelor of Science degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or a technical college diploma in an appropriate program;
- You have a minimum of 5 years Material Review Board (MRB) or design experience in aerospace;
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft structures & system installation technical requirements;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have a high sense of commitment;
- You have a willingness to accept responsibility while acting independently in a high-pressure partner/supplier team environment;
- You have working experience using Catia or AutoCAD;
- You have fluent bilingual skills in English and French (written and oral);
- You have a willingness to share a rotating day/evening/weekend work schedule if necessary.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?