Description du poste
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set-up and operate CNC machines;
• Read and interpret drawings;
• Read and create G code on the program;
• Perform visual inspection;
• Create tooling, jigs and fixtures;
• Inspect parts machined on the multi-axis CNC mill and lathe;
• Make minor program modifications;
• Troubleshoot machine malfunctions for adjustments or repairs;
• Participate in production planning;
• Follow procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent;
• Post-Secondary diploma in a related field preferred;
• Machinist license an asset;
• Experience in aerospace industry an asset;
• Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner;
• Critical eye for identifying defects;
• Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule;
• Ability to work in a lean manufacturing environment.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?