C++ SW Programmers with DO-178
Description du poste
The Software Designer will develop and test software in accordance with established specifications and will investigate specific software engineering problems. Responsibilities include full life cycle development of embedded real-time software in application of civil and military cockpit, navigation and communication avionics and systems.
Software applications include flight instruments, engine data and system display as well as map that displays terrain topology, navigation data, flight planning and weather data from weather radar.
• Develop software in accordance with company and industry standard methodologies (as per military and/or commercial standards).
• Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle (analysis, design, code and test).
• Participate in software design and peer reviews.
• Write software documentation, debug and test software in a lab environment.
• Depending on projects, is involved in short and iterative development cycles within self-managed teams.
• Participates in solving multiple technical challenges and continues to be at the forefront of technology:
o Object oriented programming
o Graphical application modeling based on OpenGL by using Scade Display (Ansys/Esterel)
o Use of Integrity (Green Hills Software), a real-time operating system for embedded systems
• Performs any other related tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or electrical engineering.
• Up to five (5) years of experience in software engineering techniques, design methodologies and software development practices.
• Ability to design, code and test new software as well as modify existing software.
• Experience with DO-178B\C qualified unit-testing tools such as VectorCAST.
• Knowledge of C/C++ language
• Knowledge of the industry standards applicable to software (DO-178B/C)
• Motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?