Aircraft Structural Assemblers
Ville Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Heures par semaine 40
Quart de travail Days, afternoons, nights and overtime as required
Description du poste
Scope of Position
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Structural Assembler is responsible for installing, and assembling components on an aircraft structure.
- Proficient in Blueprint Reading and Hole Layout, Countersinking and Deburring.
- Fitting and installation of conventional rivets and Hi-Lite fasteners
- Assemble and fit pre-fabricated parts to form subassemblies, working at benches or directly on an aircraft structure.
- Application of manual solvent, conductive chemical conversion treatment and paint touch-up
- Working with a variety of power and hand tools, jigs, fixtures and other equipment
- Meeting schedule and production requirements
- Completion of recognized Sheet Metal Fabrication course preferred.
- Completion of a college or other program in aviation or aeronautical technology, with emphasis in aircraft manufacturing.
- Use of Hand Tool for drilling, countersinking, torquing, installing (fasteners, hi-lites).
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret technical drawings (2D and 3D).
- Sub-assemblies, sheet metal assembly, mechanical assembly, etc.
- 1-10 yrs. experience in structural assembly (salary will be subject to years of experience and competency testing).
- Previous experience in the aerospace industry or manufacturing environment considered an asset.
- Prior exposure to quality systems and safety fundamentals.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?