Technologist Sr, Quality Assurance
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Audit the documents of manufacture to prove compliance with the aim of the 1st flight and further sign the certificate of compliance before getting the C of A;
- Work in collaboration with internal Transport Canada representative for getting the C of A, and external to obtain certificate of registration and flight permit;
- Communicate with FAA authorities to obtain US C of A;
- Prepare customer delivery documentation;
- Assist the customer during the delivery process of his plane for any question relating to the documentation;
- Work on different quality project;
- Work very closely with the different operations group and services.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have AME License M2;
- You have excellent customer relationship skills;
- You have good judgment and analytical skills in delicate situation;
- You have good communication skills in French and English (spoken and written);
- You are able to work with tight schedule;
- You are available to work outside our regular office hours;
- You have good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point;
- You have a good technical knowledge of Challenger family products;
- You have good knowledge of air regulation;
- You have followed a training for the endorsement of the Challenger products;
- You have knowledge of the maintenance processes for aircrafts in service;
- You have knowledge of Bombardier manufacturing systems.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.06.2018, 10:15:05 AM
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, QA, Aerospace, Technology, Quality, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?