Technician, Paralegal (10 month mandate)
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate and prepare Visa, Work Permit and Permanent Residency applications/petitions for Canada and the United States;
- Assist with translations as well as drafting affidavits and other legal documents;
- Assist in collecting documents and drafting various correspondences with the government to respond to requests for information/evidence, inspections and audits;
- Assist Business Travelers with Business Visa applications and registration process, if applicable;
- Coordinate certification, notarization and legalization of documents, liaising with relevant embassies, consulates and chamber of notaries;
- Conduct legal research on case law, when necessary;
- Manage and maintain the CIC Employer Portal;
- Manage and maintain the database containing all information pertaining to work permit expiration dates;
- Capture data and import documents into the database managing the files, documents and data of Legal Services and Global Mobility;
- Participate in corporate governance activities, such as monitoring changes in immigration laws and regulations that may impact Bombardier’s activities;
- Support in preparing PowerPoint presentations and training sessions for the Human Resource Community;
- Perform any other related immigration administrative tasks.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Paralegal Studies or a Law Certificate, or the equivalent;
- You have at least one year of relevant experience in a similar role within a large private corporation or law firm;
- You are bilingual in English and French, both oral and written (any other European or Asian language is a plus);
- You have intercultural competence and international experience;
- You are extremely organized and possess strong document and file management skills;
- You have advanced information technology skills;
- You have superior writing skills to draft letters and flawlessly proofread;
- You are customer oriented;
- You are able to work on multiple files at once;
- You demonstrate a high level of initiative and are autonomous;
- You have strong attention to details;
- You have the desire and willingness to learn.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 05.07.2018, 10:17:35 AM
Job Segment: Paralegal, Technician, Proofreading, Copy Editor, Database, Legal, Technology, Creative
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?