Technician Inspector, Quality Control
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Provide technical/administrative support to the Quality function, which encompasses Product Integrity and Quality Control.
Level of Responsibility:
- Under minimal supervision, performs substantially varied and complex tasks;
- Applies advanced skills to perform functions of the position within assigned area;
- Adapts new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements of the position;
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals;
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels;
An orient, trains, assign and checks the work of other employees.
College degree, or other post high school training (two years duration) with a minimum of 5 years' experience;
- Experience in aerospace industry (asset);
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T);
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Comfortable working rotation shifts;
- Bilingual, must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?