Technical Services Technician
Description du poste
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career with us.
Based in La Pocatière, you will ensure that technical documentation of projects is accurate, complete and according to manufacturing needs. He/she also ensures that all technical information is up-to date, available on time and that introduction of technical changes is effectively coordinated.
You will also create processes and methods of paint and adhesive application on production line to meet budget and productivity.
In your role you will:
- Identify and obtain all relevant project technical supporting documentation, maintaining the technical library and issuing controlled copies to the shop floor as required;
- Liaise on a regular basis with all other functions (Prodution, Projet managerment, Qualité, HSE, Supply Chain Management etc.) to ensure compliance of safe working practices and instructions;
- Coordinate and prioritise paint and adhesive technical issues arising from projects on a daily basis and complete corrective action in a timely manner;
- Create and maintain in conjunction with the Supply Chain Management team, accurate detailed manufacturing Bill of Materials during the life of the project;
- Evaluate customer specification documents from a technical perspective to determinate our ability to comply, submitting a compliance report in the form of a clause by clause document;
- Support the review and implementation of customer variations/variation orders for current contracts.
As our ideal candidate:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree as Methods Technician or in Chemical Process.
- You have relevant experience in paint and adhesive application.
- Completed a Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Standard Training.
- Familiar with engineering and manufacturing process and tools.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Methods Technician
Primary Location: CA-QC-La Pocatière
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 09.05.2018, 11:55:39 AM
Job Segment: Technician, Genetics, Maintenance, Engineer, Supply, Technology, Science, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?