Technical Representative, In-Service Engineering
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, and training support to ensure continued development of the Q-Series Technical Help Desk team;
- Respond to operator’s technical and troubleshooting queries, which involve responding to a wide range of Operator telephone calls or written requests on In-service issues.
- Produce and develop key performance indicators to support continuous improvement initiatives, through Achieving Excellence
- Participate in customer Technical Evaluations, customer meetings, conferences and working groups
- Maintain a database of communications, regarding the status of operator queries.
- Work closely with Field Service Representatives and a support team within the Technical Help Desk and CRC.
- Ensure timely closure of communications with operators.
- Provide on-site assistance at Operators facility as required.
- Prioritize and provide resources for AOG and out of service events
- Identify and implement enhancements to team policies and procedures in an effort to drive ongoing efficiencies and cost-effectiveness.
- Create and maintain documentations to be used by our customers to resolve known technical issues.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an AME license or equivalent, combined with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an aircraft maintenance and airline environment, with DASH 8 Experience.
- You have a strong working knowledge of Aircraft systems, Avionics’ and Structures and you are able to “think on your feet” in an extremely fast pace environment.
- You are familiar with Bombardier produced aircraft (DASH-8)
- You are able to travel internationally on short notice and you are very flexible in terms of working hours to support a 24/7/365 days operation.
- Your demonstrate exceptional ability to deal effectively with Customers, in somewhat stressful circumstances
- You have exceptional organizational and presentation abilities.
- Proficient in PC use, MS Office applications and database management
- You are a dynamic communicator, with strong people skills.
- You are able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Customer support experience is a definite asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 10:19:04 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Customer Service Representative, Aerospace Engineering, Database, Facilities, Engineering, Customer Service, Technology, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?