Technical Publications, Application Specialist
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Report to the Supervisor of the Change Management team and receive their support during decision-making processes.
- Stay current with evolving technology and industry trend and understand Bombardier Business Aircraft customer’s needs.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Writers, Illustrators, Publishers, Information Technology (IT) representative’s software suppliers, and peers.
- Support and implement solutions to the tools and processes used for the authoring and publishing solution.
- Participate and lead development projects
- Document requirements for application development.
- Performs analysis, problem-solving and evaluation activities on upcoming application changes/proposal
- Support end-user training activities.
- Assess and understand the needs or issues of the end-users.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent and seven (7) years of experience working in a business and project environment.
- You have a knowledge of Technical Publications processes and technologies in the aircraft manufacturing industry.
- You have a knowledge of ATA, S1000D or other aviation standards.
- You have experience in the development and support of programming, scripting and stylesheet with XML and SGML based content.
- You have experience in SQL and Oracle DB queries and data updates.
- You have experience in the development and support of multi-media deliverables.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project).
- You are bilingual (French and English).
- You have innovative and entrepreneurial skills.
- You are organized and able to manage your time & prioritize your tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines.
- You have strong customer service orientations.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Publications
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.06.2018, 3:42:32 PM
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Oracle, Aerospace, Technology, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?