Technical Consulting and Service Engineering
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Installation, operation, maintenance, repair and modification of equipment, controls or ancillary products. Guidance and training provided to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, and inspection procedures and techniques. Analysis of equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity;
· Contributes to the department or business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas;
· May develop and coach others;
· Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines.
· Bachelor degree with 6 to 10 years experience.
· Master degree with 4 to 7 years experience.
· Business sense is a key competency in this role.
· Good technical, product knowledge (engines).
· Solid computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, etc.).
· Strong people and communication skills.
· Bilingual French/English.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?