Talent Acquisition Partner - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Performance, or Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, the Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for delivering recruiting support for Air Canada's talent needs. In this, role the incumbent will be participating in recruitment initiatives across all Air Canada divisions
- Collaborate with business leaders in the development of results-driven attraction strategies for current and future recruitment needs
- Develop and manage strong business relationships with clients to ensure best in class recruitment and guarantee client satisfaction
- Assist in the full cycle recruitment process for the designated client group via a tailored approach; candidate interviews, shortlist and coordinating hiring managers interviews
- Contribute to Air Canada's commitment to acquire and develop a diverse workforce
- Track applicant activity and other recruitment and selection measures through our Taleo applicant tracking system
- Participate in cross functional projects with HR partners and business leaders as needed
- Participate in recruitment events, conferences, and job fairs as needed
- University degree in Human resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical, professional and/or management level recruiting (preferably at the national or multi location level)
- Ability to prepare effective, well communicated recruiting plans for multiple positions an asset
- Experience with behavioral and competency-based interviewing
- Solid understanding of Canadian employment legislation governing employee recruitment, selection, and hiring
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Current experience with web-based applicant tracking systems (Taleo, Peoplesoft, Workday) a strong asset.
- Travel is required
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?