Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Services Manager, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the full-cycle recruitment for professional and management positions. As part of the internal Talent Acquisition team, the incumbent will assist with day-to-day talent acquisition activities from an administrative perspective to ensure the most efficient and effective recruitment process for our internal/external clients.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will directly support the internal Talent Acquisition team and special projects.
• Act as primary support for Talent Acquisition Team, hiring managers, candidates, Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews and assessments
• Maintain candidate and requisition records in application tracking system (Taleo)
• Audit career websites to ensure content is up to date
• Provide timely follow-up communication to candidates regarding employment and interview status
• Create and distribute candidate correspondence including interview schedules, new hire paperwork, offer letters, and orientation confirmations
• Initiate pre-employment verifications and prepare formal offer letter packages
• Participate at recruitment events (as required)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an administrative support role (previous HR and interviewing experience considered a valuable asset).
- Strong team player
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
- Detail oriented, focused on quality results and on-time deliverables
- Taleo (an asset)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) required, MS Excel (an asset)
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?