Systems Liaison Engineering, Global 5000/6000
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Responsible for supporting Production in their daily operations by understanding and resolving aircraft mechanical Systems issues and answering technical questions through NCR (Non conformity Report), SRPSA and SRS (Snag resolution sheets).
- Work in close cooperation with the other discipline such as Hydro-Mechanical, Electrical/Avionics Systems, Stress, Power Plant, ECS and Material Logistics agents to harmonize team requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Mechanical engineering bachelor degree and at least three (3) years of relevant experience.
- A good knowledge of aircraft systems is required (Flight Controls, landing gear, pneumatic, engines, electrical systems, avionics systems, etc. …).
- You are familiar with FAR 25 and the qualification rules pertaining to Mechanical systems.
- You have a working experience using Catia and MS Office.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be able to work under minimum supervision, enjoy teamwork and have project organization skills.
- You must also demonstrate initiative, a strong sense of responsibilities and good technical judgment
- You have ability to work as a team member and adapt quickly to change
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 12:22:33 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Systems Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?