Systems Integration Lead, UTAP – Hybrid Electric Propulsion Project
Description du poste
As a key member of the leadership team, you will work in close collaboration with the Project Director to develop, maintain, and communicate system-level integration requirements for Hybrid Electric Propulsion UTAP project. You'll be the custodian of the system-level requirements and compliance plan for the flight demonstrator, beginning with the creation of a comprehensive plan to ensure the overall system's safety. You'll be responsible for developing and maintaining the mechanical, electrical and operational system integration model(s) for the project. You'll also be responsible for defining, maintaining and flowing-down high-quality system level requirements to each of the project leads and project managers including, but not limited to, static and dynamic mechanical loads, electrical protection, power management and scheduling, controls, operability and thermal management.
- Understand system engineering and the importance of requirements-based engineering, V-design and verification model.
- Excellent understanding of aircraft, mechanical and electrical systems and their interaction.
- Experience in modeling and simulation on different platforms, including Ansys, Matlab and Simulink.
- Good understanding of control systems, dynamic governance and failure adjustment.
- Understanding of thermal management systems.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Understand and value the importance of simplification ("perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to withdraw." - A. de Saint -Exupéry).
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or aerospace engineering
- Master’s degree in mechanical, electrical or aerospace engineering preferred
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?