Manager Passenger Services
Description du poste
To lead, plan and manage all operational activities associated with passenger service handling in line with our procedures, policies and brand values.
- Full responsibility for delivering effective passenger services solutions to our customers
- Lead, motivate and manage staff to deliver on the Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customers
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely manner with tact and diplomacy
- Responsible for proactively managing safety & security processes and procedures to comply with Swissport standards
- Monitor and analyze the Profit and Loss (P&L) statements for any variances and take appropriate action
- Review new airline and vendor contracts as needed and provide appropriate feedback
- Review key performance indicators (KPI's) and convey necessary actions if needed
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to get feedback and monitor satisfaction levels
- Take ownership for creating a progressive open and feedback culture by managing the performance and development of employees
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years customer services experience
- Extensive airport operational experience
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of managing people
- Above-average ability to work under pressure
- Relevant experience negotiating contracts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Numerate and detail oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fuelling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?