Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Description du poste
SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGQU-CASB01723518
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Québec, you will establish the quality requirements for suppliers and ensure their application during all phases of a project, based on contractual requirements, standards and quality plans.
In your role you will:
- Participate with representatives of the departments of engineering and procurement to the qualification of suppliers and subcontractors;
- Analyze customer specifications, technical descriptions, drawings and purchase orders to ensure that those documents fully and properly express providers compliance and requirements of Bombardier;
- Review procedures of systems in place and identify which aspects require interventions;
- Perform required monitoring of the work at suppliers and subcontractors;
- Conduct audits and inspections of the first piece at the suppliers as needed;
- Instruct and supervise the implementation of inspection programs and audits at suppliers in terms of compliance with standards and technical requirements;
- Direct and supervise the implementation of corrective action with suppliers to ensure compliance with requirements;
- Participate in design reviews with suppliers and customers;
- Negotiate with clients or suppliers the applicable criteria for special situations.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor´s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- You possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Membership of the OIQ (Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec) will be considered as an asset;
- You own knowledge of the ISO 9001-2000 norm;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project;
- You are available to travel (50% of the time);
- You have an advanced level in both English and French (spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance/Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.07.2018, 4:51:08 PM
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Engineer, QA Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Quality
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?