Supplier Performance Manager
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead supplier governance related to Engineering and Methods services.
- Manage the business relationship between suppliers and internal customers (Business Units).
- Measure and analyze supplier performance.
- Drive action plans to enhance cost efficiency and customer delight.
- Anticipate supplier/project risks and work on mitigation plans.
- Leverage cost saving opportunities from other programs or from industry best practices.
- Support Global Shared Service strategy initiatives and deployments.
- Work closely with Procurement to manage contractual obligations.
- Work together with Bombardier Engineering Services India office (ESI) to manage global suppliers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an engineering degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Aerospace industry. Previous Bombardier Aerospace experience would be a strong asset. A PMP certification and/or MBA would also be an asset.
- You are able to work with limited supervision.
- You are a result driven individual.
- You are comfortable working with senior management throughout the organization.
- You have experience/interest in managing external partnerships related to engineering/technical services.
- You have a good sense of entrepreneurship and a strong business mindset.
- You possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You have professional knowledge of French and English.
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic) would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.07.2018, 4:13:33 PM
Job Segment: Performance Management, Engineer, Manager, Developer, Procurement, Human Resources, Engineering, Management, Technology, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?