Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Learn about the business aircraft market
- Develop a strategy for Bombardier Business Aircraft’s portfolio
- Influence and convince Bombardier Senior Leadership
- Anticipate customer and market requirements
- Define and lead product improvements and marketing initiatives
- Interact with various engineering specialties, industrial designers and key partners
- Implement well-crafted go-to-market plans that maximize impact
- Support sales activities
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a passion for the aviation industry, particularly business jets
- You hold an Engineering degree with 5 years relevant work experience
- You have the ability to travel, although not extensively
- You have prior experience in marketing, product strategy or market analysis
- You hold a business degree (strong asset)
- You have a robust technical understanding of aircraft performance, avionics, cabin interiors, and various other aircraft systems
- You have the ability to manage initiatives of a technical, financial, marketing and general business nature
- You have the ability to influence and work with little formal authority
- You have acute critical and strategic thinking, and a taste for in-depth analysis
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that constantly challenges the status quo
- You have a dedication to 100% quality
- You have strong oral and written English communications skills and functional French communication skills are desired
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 9:01:36 AM
29.06.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Manager, Engineer, Operations, Management, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?