Supervisor - Logistics - Parts Services
Description du poste
Coordinate and supervise the activity of the Interiors and Equipment Commodity replenishment groups. The main role of this multitask group is to manage and ensure the health of the supply chain and its alignment to the Material Logistics global strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
• To supervise 10 Material Logistics agents in Montreal and 2 located in Tucson Arizona
• To support the development of acquisition strategies in line with the inventory plan
• To control acquisition cost
• To influence process improvement activities in order to improve our overall supply chain performance
• Analyze employees needs to assess the situation, help identify possible solutions, Advise and support employees in implementing solutions to address their needs and concerns;
• Manage the execution and deployment of projects and follow them up using adequate metrics;
• Identify, advise and communicate best business practices;
• Use your influence to mobilize customers or to defuse difficult situations.
• Participate in employee’s development plans and act as a coach.
• Positively contribute to a rewarding workplace and employee’s empowerment and efficiency.
• Interact with different hierarchical levels of Bombardier Aerospace;
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations or Industrial Management as well as a minimum of five (5) years of pertinent experience
• Proven leadership qualities and core values
• Proven ability to work under pressure while observing tight deadlines
• Good understanding of the business strategy and processes
• Ability to navigate within a political working environment, to manage risk and uncertainty
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign and coordinate workload of assigned area and employees within a multiple project setting
• A good knowledge of Bombardier spare parts management processes, rotable business knowledge is an asset
• You have a good knowledge with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma concepts and process improvement;
• Good judgment and communication skills in both French and English (written and spoken)
• Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and/or experience using SAP, MacPac, CICS, SGM is an asset
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2018, 8:56:41 PM
30.05.2018, 3:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Logistics, Manager, Mainframe, ERP, Lean Six Sigma, Operations, Management, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?