Subsystems Engineer – Train Control
Description du poste
SUBSYSTEMS ENGINEER – TRAIN CONTROL
REQUISITION NUMBER: TFEN-CASB01504107
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec, you will review and analyze system requirements and customer / standards technical data to establish derived system requirements. You will also develop work plans and estimates for system integration work tasks.
You will research, evaluate and recommend systems / equipment / technologies according to the needs of the client and / or the system.
You will coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration, and formal testing
You will create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation for effective planning and execution; You will also write technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other documents related to system integration.
You will interact regularly with various team members such as management, administration, procurement, legal staff and support staff.
You will develop and execute test plans and procedures based on system recommendations and oversee the transition to production.
You will provide the customer with post-installation and integration support and develop and perform actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements, and other disciplines.
In your role you will:
- Perform system needs analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to establish a common technical view;
- Prepare a high level system concept / architecture and design and select the main system components based on the captured system and derived requirements;
- Prepare the technical documentation of the system (for example, the document on system requirements, technical description, etc.) for the interrogation and selection of suppliers and the management of subsequent selected suppliers;
- Review or prepare system ICDs and align communication problems with other interface systems;
- Conduct an analysis to confirm that the designed system will meet the requirements by evaluating system weight, power, throughput, and output forecasts for hardware systems, memory usage, interface traffic, and time Answer;
- Prepare, review and support verification and validation activities relevant to the system (for example, preparation of the test procedure, test conduct and / or support, witnessing FAI, etc.);
- Support the transition to production;
- Manage and document system configurations.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field;
- You have at least five (5) years of work experience in a railway, aerospace or automotive environment;
- You have good understanding of the main functions directly interrelated with the system engineered as well as the corresponding influences and interfaces;
- You have practical experience with system lifecycle activities, whether during your studies or a work placement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.06.2018, 1:51:46 PM
Job Segment: Controls Engineer, Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Procurement, Aerospace, Engineering, Operations, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?