Structures Design Engineer - Global 5/6000
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide technical solutions to production line for all structural and system installation issues.
- Ensure effective management of all design activities by closely working with other engineering departments, internal and external customers, Methods, Quality and Procurement.
- Maintaining technical knowledge and awareness of developments related to airframe structures
- Closely interface with, stress, systems, manufacturing and test groups.
- Prepare structural and systems layouts, interface drawings, installations, assembly and detail drawings.
- Support design and program reviews with partner/suppliers;
- Status projects for functional management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have bachelors or Master’s degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in airframe primary and secondary structural design including systems installations,
- You understanding of airframe configuration, stress analysis, materials, manufacturing processes
- You have knowledge of CATIA V4/V5 is required.
- You understanding of civil aircraft certification rules and experience in certification procedures.
- You have strong leadership, communication and inter-personal skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Structural Design
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.05.2018, 9:14:39 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Structural Engineer, Design Engineer, Aeronautical Engineering, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?