Stockkeeper - Temporary - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is looking for a highly motivated individual to perform the receiving, shipping, warehousing and issuing functions, including the operation of motorized equipment and local delivery motor vehicles.
In addition these employees shall be engaged in the inspection of aircraft materials and non-aircraft materials, parts and components, to ensure they are duly certificated in accordance with Transport Canada and Company regulations and are in acceptable condition and meet Company standards.
- You must have successfully completed High School or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse, supply chain, logistics and supply and or airline experience is an asset.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Be available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?