TORONTO _ Aircraft Manager
Description du poste
The Operations department of Stelia Amerique du Nord, based in Mirabel, QC, is in charge of manufacturing the structural assembly and systems integration of the new Bombardier Global 7000 central fuselage.
Part of this department is based in Toronto at the customer Final Assembly Line (FAL) and is dedicated to plan and realise all the outstanding work that haven’t been performed at the Mirabel (QC) production plant.
As Aircraft Manager, you are based in Toronto and you are in charge of :
- Realising all the oustanding work for the aircrafts under your responsibility, by coordinating the different players around you (methods, production, quality, logistics);
- Communicating the work progress to Bombardier through daily meeting and required reporting;
- Assuring the reporting to Stelia;
- Knowing at all time the perimetre of outstanding work, in line with the planning made by the Project Management Officer working with you;
- Identifying the potential risks linked to Stelia commitments in line with the completion of outstanding work on your aircrafts.
Specific missions in the scope are:
- Identifying the perimeter of outstanding work :
- New work (Flow in)
- Nature of work
- Suspect activities (non-required in the configuration but requested in SAP)
- Completed work (Flow out)
- Planning the work
- Planning internal milestones and related work
- Confirm aircraft accesses
- Confirm workload and resources availability
- Following and controlling work advancement
- Measure work progress and work deviation
- Identify eventual problems and propose action plan
- Follow up on action plans
- Communicating work progress
- Define communication flows
- Report on work completion
- Ensure subjects escalation when needed
- Ensuring at all-time accurate administrative paperwork related to aircrafts
You have a relevant degree in manufacturing and an experience of 5 years minimum in project management/coordination in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Aerospace sector (manufacturing or maintenance). You ideally have managed a multi-functional team (engineering, method, production) of more than 10 persons.
You are recognised for your leadership that allows you to lead a team. You are used to work in a fast pace environment and know how to manage priorities.
You have some excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, and are able to deal directly with the customer. You are focused on achieving goals/obtaining results and the customer satisfaction is your priority.
Your english level is fluent and your ability to speak french a plus.
This description looks like you? Great! Then apply!
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?