Specialist, Mechanical Engineering
Description du poste
Design and development of external components for all P&WC engines. Integration and installation for electrical and fluid accessories for P&WC engines. Responsible for the integration and installation aspects of the engines in the customer powerplant installations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with CATIA V5.
- Leadership and autonomy with good interpersonal skills to lead teams.
- Good bilingual communication skills (written and spoken).
- Availability for occasional travel to support new customer installations.
- Adaptable, self motivated, strong technical aptitude, ability to work effectively under time pressure, embraces change and supports continuous improvement initiatives.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?