Description du poste
Legal Services Export Compliance (LSEC) provides strategic guidance on export and import compliance issues, leads the development of centralized compliance systems, facilitates the implementation of compliant business processes, oversees licensing activity and is responsible for compliance investigations and enforcement.
If you share our passion for excellence, quality and performance, we invite you to apply for the position of legal specialist.
By joining our Export Controls team, you will be based in Longueuil.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years’ experience, preferably in international trade compliance in a large company;
- Master’s degree in business administration (asset);
- Member of the Bar (asset);
- Knowledge of Canadian trade regulations as well as the requirements for export, re-export and transfers in accordance with US International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (asset);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Influential leadership, thorough and organized in his or her work.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?